Chase is passionate about solving problems and creating relationships. As an accomplished Integration Architect, Project Leader, Implementation and support strategist, Chase ensures no rocks are unturned while providing the knowledge needed to succeed.
He is an expert for knowing where to go and understanding how Cerner will react with various projects and changes. He is skilled in CCL & SQL and able to fill the gap between technical needs or solutions and operational workflows and understanding.
While employed with Cerner, Chase aided clients as a lead Integration Architect during their full-suite implementations that include many large & multi-tenant/state IDN, as well as, specialized smaller hospitals. He also spent time as a Core Solution Architect and Population Health Analytics Consultant. The multi-faceted roles and experience allow him to take a larger picture view into the various needs and projects of our clients.
Chase has been born and raised in the Midwest (IA/KS). He graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a minor in Spanish from Friends University, Wichita, KS. He lives in Lenexa, KS and he and his wife spend their time adventuring with their 3 children.
- CCL architect
- Hard question asker
- Specialize in the “never done” or “first time”
- Executive presence
- Honest and truthful
- Collaborated on some of the largest and unique IDN clients at Cerner as well as specialized & focused sites
- Core Architect
- Integration Architect
- CWx upgrades
- Full-suite implementations
- Legacy transitions
- Business reviews
- Analytics Consultant (HealthE Analytics)
- Experience with Payers and HEDIS measures
- RevCycle Architect
- Integrate clinically driven workflows across Cerner
- Decision support/guidance via custom views & reports of the system
- Help clients understand federal regulations/changes within Cerner